Power the World Virtually For Free
|ICO Time:||22 Oct, 2018 - 31 Dec, 2018|
|Whitelist/KYC:||Whitelist & Kyc|
|Token type:||Utility Token|
|Available for sale:||320,000,000 ECT (32%)|
|ICO Price:||1 ECT = 0.12 USD|
|Soft cap:||10000000 USD|
|Hard cap:||33000000 USD|
POMCube founded to develop battery energy storage system (BESS) for: (a) optimizing local electricity supply and demands. (b) enabling more usage of renewable energy
1st BESS product, iCAN, commenced pilot production. 1st market testing of iCAN in North America.
Commercial launch 1st BESS product, user-friendly plug-n-play BESS for home markets. Virtual Power Plant (VPP) based on intelligent BESS demonstrated.
iCAN mass market testing in North America.
Commercial launch 2nd BESS product, iCAN Light. Commenced development off-grid markets (areas lack electricity grid). Commenced development of BESS, NetZero, for off-grid applications.
NetZero field demo in actual off-grid areas. NetZero successfully managed and optimized decentralized energy resources (i.e., grid power, solar PV power, gas generator, etc.)
ECT Token Sales Event. Commence construction 1st energy self-sufficient campus based on NetZero technology. First Eloncity microgrid (ECTP-enabled) proposed.
ECTP supports ArcBlock Open Chain Access Protocol. Demonstration of ECTP-enabled DCbus prototype with 1500Vdc Endpoint and Scheduler. AI-Algorithm for real-time energy price calculation. Field pilot of 400 Vdc appliances.
Eloncity Energy Exchange and Smart Contract platform, Eloncity Token Mining Mechanism deployed on Cybermiles Plasma Layer.
ECTP Trading platform & DCbus debut. Release Code for ECTP Trading platform and ECTP-enabled DCbus Scheduler. Release specification & documentation for ECTP-enabled Dcbus. ECTP-enable BESS supports Low-voltage H-Axis wind turbine.
Launch 1st & 2nd Eloncity microgrids based on ECTP platform. 1st & 2nd joint-development with local government on ECTP microgrid. Field pilot 200 Vdc appliances.
Release Project Developer Guide for deployment of Eloncity microgrid. BLSD hardware platform to be NRTL and FCS certified. Release specification for Multi-Segment DCbus.
1st ECTP Conference in Cabo, Mexico Field pilot of ECTP Platform supporting electric vehicle (EV)-to-grid applications. Field deployed ECTP-enable BESS stored 1 Tetra * watt * hours of renewable energy.
100th developer / vendor supports ECTP. Eloncity microgrid exchange energy with centralized AC grids. Release proposed specification for 200 Vdc Outlet.
Field deployed ECTP-enable BESS stored 100 Tetra * watt * hours of renewable energy. 2nd ECTP Conference in Hangzhou, China. ECTP-enabled EV released for mass production.
Launch 3rd & 4th Eloncity microgrids. 3rd & 4th joint-development with local government on Eloncity microgrid. SAE J1772 adopts 200 Vdc proposal.
ECTP Standard widely-adopted. Released Toolkits and Design Guides for ECTP-enabled products. 3rd ECTP Conference in Frankfurt, Germany.
ECTP-certified 1,000th developer/ vendor supports ECTP. 200V dc elected as proposed standard. NFPA conducts safety test on 200 Vdc Connector. ECTP Platform support inter-microgrids roaming EV charging.
Eloncity is a model for the planning, constructing and operating community-based renewable microgrid, which means:
➢ Community-centric - the community members coordinate with each other to exchange energy and share energy equipment costs-benefits (e.g., solar PV, battery energy storage system (BESS), energy management system, and others) to access more reliable and cost-effective local energy supply, to maximize the utilization rates of the installed equipment for accelerated return-of-investment (ROI) and other benefits. The community-based approach uses the collective resources of the entire community to implement a project which might be too costly to be done on an individual basis or must rely on funding from a sponsor’s whose interests may not completely aligned with what deem important to the community.
➢ Renewable-based – use locally available renewable resources, such as solar or wind power, to produce electricity locally to fulfill the community energy needs.
➢ Microgrid – means that community energy system is designed to be capable of operating in island-mode AND grid-connect mode. Island-mode means that the community can operate on its own which the community energy needs are fulfilled by the energy produced locally in the community. The island-mode keep the community safe and operational during disaster or emergency events when the energy services from the main grid are disrupted. The grid-connect mode means that the community energy system is connected to the main-grid allowing the community to import energy from the main-grid to supplement the community-produced energy. In the connected mode, the community energy system can provide energy services to the main-grid when the main-grid is failing or does not sufficient localized energy supply to support the main-grid operation reliably. The grid-connect mode is important because it allows the community to leverage resources from the main-grid because it offers the opportunity for the community to generate revenue when the community provides energy services to the main-grid while allowing the community to import energy from the main-grid when it makes senses financially.
Eloncity model integrates advanced technologies, best practices and lessons learned to create a scalable and replicable design for unleashing the potential of the community-based renewable microgrid to attain an energy future safe, secure, healthy, sustainable and equitable, and more vibrant regenerative energy future. The Eloncity model builds upon four key pillars:
1. Decentralized renewable energy technology architecture, which comprises
● Blockchain technology platform that provides an open secured and distributed ledger for efficient recording of energy transactions and the sources of electricity generation in the community, renewable or fossil-fuel;
● Crypto utility token (Eloncity Token or ECT) facilitates local energy exchange and incentivize investment in the battery energy storage system (BESS) for storing newly harvested renewable energy, as well as creating an open global marketplace that enables communities around the world to access advanced renewable energy products and services;
● Intelligent networked BESS harmonizes local electricity supply-demand and flattens intermittent renewable generations into predictable, reliable and dispatchable renewable resources;
● Customer-sited and community-based renewable energy generators, coupled with intelligent networked BESS, in-front-the-meter BESS and behind-the-meter BESS, fulfill all or nearly all the local energy demands;
● Community DC switching power network(s) eliminates the congestion on the last-mile networks and allow energy to flow from any party (or parties) to any other parties. The costly AC power ancillary services are no longer needed while the shared BESS makes 24x7 renewable energy reliable and cost-effective, and
● DC appliances enable the community to use the renewable powers more efficiently by mitigating losses from repeated AC-DC-AC conversions.
2. Community development ensures the successful planning and implementing of the Eloncity model at five fundamental levels; (a) community adoption; (b) social application; (c) quantifiable salient impacts; (d) localized roadmap for step-by-step deployment and continued growths; (e) leverage lessons learned to hone processes for accelerated wide-scale replication of the Eloncity model.
3. Combined performance-based projects with revolving loans create an effective strategy for mobilizing the private market capitals for wide-scale deployment of the Eloncity model.
4. Collaborative and equitable regulatory framework facilitates leveled-field markets to mitigate imbalanced market powers to unleash market innovations, protect the energy consumers, and support local economies.
Put this code to your website