The first organization using blockchain technology to support the global funeral industry.
|Pre-sale Time:||26 Dec, 2018 - 28 Feb, 2019|
|ICO Time:||1 Mar, 2019 - 30 Jun, 2019|
|Token type:||ERC20 for token sale and we swap to Proof of stake after the sale.|
|Available for sale:||160,000,000 GFCS (80%)|
|Pre-sale Price:||0.35 USD|
|ICO Price:||0.40 USD|
|Hard cap:||57000000 USD|
• Formation of the Global Funeral Care Foundation
• Release draft economic model
• Release draft white paper
• Release white paper v1.0 • Release economic model v1.0 • Launch website • Launch help center • Start private sale • Start pre-sale
• Start final sale • Launch forum • Release final framework platform • Start development pre-alpha version platform
• Launch pre-alpha version platform • Testing pre-alpha version platform • Start development alpha version platform
• Launch GFC on mainnet • Release Windows wallet v1.0 • Release Linux wallet v1.0 • Release macOS wallet v.1.0 • Release Android wallet v.1.0 • Start exchange listing campaign • Launch alpha version platform • Testing alpha version platform
• Start development beta version platform • Launch beta version platform • Testing beta platform
• Launch release candidate platform
• System-wide evaluation • General availability of the platform
• Release Windows wallet v2.0 • Release Linux wallet v2.0 • Release macOS wallet v.2.0 • Release Android wallet v.2.0
The Global Funeral Care Foundation has conducted research on the funeral industry. The research shows that the funeral industry has significant issues that have not been solved for decades. A tremendous increase of transparency, and innovation is necessary to reduce prices and significantly improve the quality of service providers that operate in the funeral industry on a global level. We are the first organization using blockchain technology to support the global funeral industry, by developing a globally sourced decentralized platform without entry barriers that will increase transparency, remove major constraints to innovate, and significantly improves the products and services delivered by organizations within the funeral industry on a global scale.
The Global Funeral Care platform is a globally sourced decentralized support platform without entry barriers. The platform will be capable to collect and share structured data that includes transparency of costs, honest opinions of community members, and personal recommendations to increase consumer satisfaction and to improve the quality of services.
“It is our mission to bring all organizations that operate in the funeral industry together with the main aim to increase transparency, reduce costs, and to improve the products and services of these organizations.” We at the Global Funeral Care Foundation want to achieve this mission by creating a globally sourced decentralized support platform without entry barriers.
“We believe that blockchain technology is necessary to disrupt the global funeral industry.” We propose a model that removes major constraints to innovate and significantly improves the products and services delivered by organizations within the funeral industry on a global scale.
Put this code to your website