UPCOMING 468 views
HumanAI comes from a series of research projects at top universities like MIT and ETH Zurich.
It aims to solve three problems:
• Users have limited control of personal data
• Data is valuable but users generating it receive no financial reward
• New regulations force companies to find alternative solutions to dealing with personal data.
With a blockchain-based solution ensuring that:
• Personal data is encrypted and centrally controlled by users on-device
• Encrypted AI runs on encrypted data to provide same functionalities
• Data is monetized and value it creates goes back to users.
It will develop three products to achieve its vision:
• A mobile app to unlock personal data on mobile devices (e.g. app utility, sensor&OS log, location & movement)
• A SDK to unlock data in third-party apps to support companies in sharing data revenues, complying with new regulations, and inter-connecting other data sources
• Extend the solution towards AR/MR to unlock new data types in physical world.