- Team building and prototype development - Development of an end-to-end business process - White Paper is completed - EstaЫishing agreements with potential freighters
- Development of smart contract scheme - Start of an ICO - Prototype of the platform is ready - Beginning of alpha testing
- Development of infrastructure and involvement of participants - Organization and equipment of workplaces - Until the end of 20l 7 the first blocks (IMMLA Autotruck and Sea) of the system are developed: - Registration module; - Module of applications and auctions
- Release of the beta version of the platform - Until the end of l Q20l 8 the next blocks (IMMLA Autotruck and Sea) of the system are developed: - Module of guarantees and additional services; - Tracking module
- By the beginning of 3Q2018 the last blocks of the system are developed: - Electronic Documentation Module - Compliance module - Billing module
Marketing campaign & Involvement of market participants on the platform
The company plans to expand the range of provided services and introduce the sea container transportationos. The service will be available in all the CIS countries.
IMMLA will connect the railway module. The latter will make the application fully international. Customer support services will open on the newly formed key hubs.
Europe, the CIS and China markets will be fully covered.
By 2022 IMMLA will expand to Asia.
By 2023 the platform will be used globally.
Put this code to your website