|ICO Time:||15 Jan, 2018 - 31 Jan, 2018|
|Available for sale:||30,000,000 PINNS|
|ICO Price:||Reverse Dutch Auction|
|Hard cap:||46000000 USD|
- Pocketinns incorporated as an llc. - Research on implementing blockchain technology. - ICO planned and then Shelved as founders Sarva and Smita decide to build the service in stealth with their own savings.
- Hiring of third party consultants for Development of Pocketinns 1.0. - Development of Pocketinns 1.0 commences. - Setback as hired consultants had to be let go due to non-performance issues. - Raised a 2nd round of funds through Personal Loans, friends and family and continued working on the Pocketinns project in Stealth. - Hired new consultants and work recommenced on the project. - Hired new consultants focused on blockchain development. - Senior Team members were also added during this period.
- Office Relocation to Glen Rock, NJ. - Integration work commences for onboarding properties through a partnership with various property managers. - Partnership falls through due to technical issues from the clients end. - Partnership with various clients for access to home and vacation rental properties for Pocketinns 1.0. - Private Beta Launch at the Collision Conference in New Orleans, LA. - ICO groundwork commences with the writing of the whitepaper. - Final Development and bug fixes for launch in public beta. - ICO Legal Team Formed – August.
- Pocketinns hires PR, communications and marketing firm for their ICO – October 4th Quarter 2017 - Pocketinns 1.0 launches to the public in Europe with around 50,000 properties – October 4th Quarter 2017 - Pocketinns PR marketing commences for its ICO November, 4th Quarter 2017 - Pocketinns blockchain expo North America 2017, November 4th Quarter - Pocketinns Launches the Pinns Dutch Auction – Jan 15th Jan 31st 2018 – 1st Quarter 2018
- Implement and Evolve Pocketinns 1.0 to the blockchain platform. - Within 2 weeks of the completion of the ITO, all PINNS Tokens will be issued to the investors into their ERC20 compliant ether wallets.
- Based on our current conversation with leading crypto exchanges worldwide, we look to have our tokens registered and listed once all required compliance measures outlined by the exchanges are met. - Build a sales and marketing, communication and media team by,
- Implement the PINNS professional community network by end of. - Model the travel marketplace segment further for scaling purposes by July of 2018 through end of 2022.
- Creation of a technology community platform - Implementation of the PINNS Payment processor
Laying the foundation for the PINNS One financial network.
- Scaling properties from current 50,000 properties to 4 million properties. - Create a decentralized data storage facility for PINNS Token holders and community members by.
Launch the decentralized online PinnCom (Online ecommerce platform), a place for buying and selling various goods and services and creation of a focused business entity to ensure focus and quality in the area.
Launch the car rental, ride-hailing service, and automotive division by. - Create an open blockchain-based system where other developers and business owners integrate their goods and services on the Pocketinns platform
Complete the Implementation of other key marketplaces, in areas such as Legal, Shipping, Logistics, and Grocery as well as food delivery, real estate, insurance, media, entertainment by.
Put this code to your website