|Pre-sale Time:||4 Dec, 2017 - 25 Dec, 2017|
|ICO Time:||13 Feb, 2018 - 15 Feb, 2018|
|Country:||British Virgin Islands|
|Available for sale:||500,000,000 REM (50%)|
|ICO Price:||1 REM = 0.04 USD|
|Soft cap:||480,000 USD|
|Hard cap:||20,000,000 USD|
- Idea growth and concept validation
- REMME Core MVP V 0.1 with 2FA on Telegram based on Emercoin blockchain. - 5 pilot projects.
- Blockchain Intensive Hackathon by Microsoft – winner. - Memorandum of Understanding with Ukrinmash. - Strategic partnership with Infopulse.
- REMME Core MVP V 0.2 - CRL infrastructure on Bitcoin blockchain, certificate generation in browser. - White paper 1.0 release. - REMME’s 2018 Pilot program announced.
- December 4, 2017: Pre-sale for the REMME community whitelist. - White paper 2.0 release. - Public GitHub release.
- REMME Core public alpha. - Product security audits and pen-tests. - Extending team of software engineers. - REMME’s 2018 Pilot program launch. - Public sale phase. - Legal structure.
- At this stage private blockchains for integration with enterprise systems will be implemented. The planned functionality is: a) Blockchain-based certificate data storage. b) Integration for different client systems. c) Bitcoin anchoring for higher auditability. - Open source integration libraries for websites and web applications. - Additional 2FA options such as Signal, Status, WeChat, Trezor. - Product security audits and pen-tests. - 20+ integrations.
- Public testing. At this stage a user can nominate themselves to become a holder of a master node, which will be processed by the existing master nodes and, if the user is eligible by all criteria, they will be included in the list of approved nodes. At this stage, thanks to further development of PoA, master nodes from the list of approved nodes will be added periodically by REMME maintainers. Prices will be updated in a centralized manner (see “Pricing policy”) from a REMME maintainer’s trusted node. New prices will take their place after 10 confirmation of the block they were introduced in. By this stage, the system will also have cross-blockchain token transfers so that everyone who purchased REMME tokens will be able to take full advantage of the service. - REMME Core integration with Active Directory and SCADA systems. - Extending of decentralized ecosystem of nodes. - Product security audits and pen-tests. - Opening sales office in London: hiring dedicated sales responsible for EU, extending existing marketing team and hiring support team. - 50+ integrations.
- At this stage the release of the public system is planned, so the process of master node management on the public service will be fully automatic without involving REMME maintainers. - The consensus algorithm update is also planned. Master nodes are ranked according to their performance and stability of operation (or uptime) every n seconds. When a new block appears (every m seconds), the pseudorandom algorithm selects one of the nodes in proportion to its rank (the higher the rank the higher the possibility for the node to be selected), and the system waits for the block signed by this node to appear. If the selected node does not produce a new block for more than k seconds, the algorithm automatically proceeds to the next node. In this way, the system ensures maximum adherence to the specified parameters and motivates the master nodes to remain in the system. - Building DApps for IoT on top of REMME Core (with a focus on automotive and smart cities). - Product security audits and pen-tests. - Opening sales office in New York: hiring dedicated sales team responsible for US, extending existing marketing team and hiring support team. - 100+ integrations.
- Opening sales offices in Tokyo and Singapore: hiring dedicated sales teams responsible for Asian market, extending existing marketing team and hiring support team for the region. - Holding special cybersecurity events once every 3 months. - Special cybersecurity lessons and classes in Ukraine for training specialists to contribute to the REMME ecosystem.
Put this code to your website