A Revolution in Global Investment
|Pre-sale Time:||1 Nov, 2018 - 26 Nov, 2018|
|ICO Time:||27 Dec, 2018 - 27 Feb, 2019|
|Whitelist/KYC:||Whitelist & Kyc|
|Available for sale:||45,000,000 VALOR|
|Soft cap:||3000000 CHF|
|Hard cap:||45000000 CHF|
1) Team of 10 full time contributors 2) Financial Intermediary status (AML-license) in Switzerland in preparation 3) Platform prototype fully functional on consortium blockchain build 4) Go-to-market focus areas: i. Establish flagship conference series Crypto / ICO Summit ii. Brand awareness / PR (print, online, TV) 5) First round of pre-sale completed
1) Team of 30 full time contributors 2) Financial Intermediary status (AML-license) received in Switzerland 3) Banking license (Liechtenstein) and Security Dealer license application in preparation 4) Development of core platform components completed 5) Second round of pre-sale completed
1) Team of 45 full time contributors established 2) Launch of platform with core components in production 3) Establishment of enterprise-grade custody solution for digital assets in partnership with Ledger. 4) Applications for Banking License (Liechtenstein) and Security Dealer and OTF (Organized Trading Facility) completed. 5) Go-to-market focus areas: i. Ramp-up of online communities and onboarding of users to the platform ii. Brand awareness in home markets (EU, Switzerland, UK) 6) ICO completed
1) Team of 70 full time, plus significant growth of external contributor team 2) Banking license in Liechtenstein granted 3) Listing and trading of security tokens on VALOR Platform 4) Extended platform functionalities in production, e.g. collaboration tools, incentive systems, task and apps marketplace, etc. 5) VALOR Chain operational - meets specific regulatory and compliance requirements 6) Go-to-market focus area i. Growth of user base in home market ii. Top 10 focus countries though incentives and reward programs
1) Rapid expansion of listed tokens 2) Functionality for decentralized, compliant trading is extended to securities 3) VALOR Network includes similar platforms in US and Asia 4) Advanced functionality for incentivizing decentralized value creation 5) Large ecosystem established driving the open source functional extension
SMART VALOR, founded in April 2017, is a Swiss-based fintech company building the world’s first decentralized marketplace for tokenized alternative investments and security token.
It became one of the five companies selected by Thomson Reuters for its Incubator Program in summer 2017. Forbes named SMART VALOR “Europe’s top 10 most exciting SME” in 2018.
The online platform will give investors from around the world direct, easy, secure and compliant access to the world of alternative investments and digital assets. Beyond cryptocurrencies, for alternative investments such as venture capital, private equity and real estate, the tokenization of assets is a true gamechanger.
The platform went live in October 2018 with an early access program allowing up to 5.000 participants to be the first to pass KYC and AML online and have access to assets and investment opportunities. The first assets to be tokenized on SMART VALOR will be venture capital funds, real estate, young tech companies and fiat currencies.
In addition to initial listings of tokenized assets, SMART VALOR features an exchange for secondary trading, a wallet and a custody solution for the secure storage of tokens. For issuers of tokenized assets, SMART VALOR provides services and the platform's infrastructure to tokenize assets as well as direct access to a large community of approved investors.
SMART VALOR is set to be the first fully regulated platform for security tokens operating out of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. All of the three major regulatory milestones has been achieved so far:
The latter, once granted, will give the company access to the 26 European countries for distribution of security tokens and deposit taking activity.
During the period 1-26 November 2018, SMART VALOR opens the 3rd and final private presale round of its own cryptocurrency: VALOR, which will be followed by a public ICO. In the previous rounds the company received 7 million VALOR token. It is supported by collection of acknowledged Swiss and international investors and advisors such as Stephane Pictet, John Henry Clippinger, Markus Rinderer and David Johnson as well as eight Venture Capital funds from US, Europe and Asia.
Put this code to your website